Register of Contracts
Fire and Rescue NSW using the NSW Governments e-Tendering site to manage all significant contracts. To register for expressions of interest in future contracts register on the NSW Procurement website https://tenders.nsw.gov.au [external link]
The website keeps a register of contracts for Fire and Rescue and most other State Government organisations.
This register contains a summary of contracts:
- between Fire and Rescue NSW (FRNSW) and private sector contractors
- signed after 1 January 2007
- for a value of $150,000 or more, and involving:
- the contractor undertaking a specific project such as construction, infrastructure or property development
- the contractor agreeing to provide specific goods or services
- the transfer or lease of real property.
- For more information, please contact the FRNSW Supply Section on email Supply@fire.nsw.gov.au phone (02) 9742 7444.