Product warnings and recalls
Below is a list of warnings from the NSW Department of Fair Trading and the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) Product Safety Australia websites that relate to fire safety warnings and recalls.
For a comprehensive list of all warnings for NSW consumers on topics including scams, product recalls, product safety, travelling conmen and warnings about dealing with specific businesses, visit Product Safety Australia at: www.productsafety.gov.au.
Current fire safety warnings and recalls
- Kmart Australia Ltd - Remote Control ATV Madness 2.4 Ghz [external link]
- Compulsory Takata airbag recall [external link]
- Quell QPI9010 Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm [external link]
- Check the cladding on your apartment building is fire safe [external link]
- Interim ban extended on alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Interim ban on sale of portable decorative alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Warning On Hoverboards [external link]
- Public warning on portable butane 'lunchbox' cookers [external link]
- Electrical safety recall of Samsung top loading washing machines [external link]