Product warnings and recalls
Below is a list of warnings from the NSW Department of Fair Trading and the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) Product Safety Australia websites that relate to fire safety warnings and recalls.
For a comprehensive list of all warnings for NSW consumers on topics including scams, product recalls, product safety, travelling conmen and warnings about dealing with specific businesses, visit the NSW Fair Trading website at: www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au.
Current fire safety warnings and recalls
- Check the cladding on your apartment building is fire safe [external link]
- Interim ban extended on alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Interim ban on sale of portable decorative alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Warning On Hoverboards [external link]
- Public warning on portable butane 'lunchbox' cookers [external link]
- Electrical safety recall of Samsung top loading washing machines [external link]