Seniors Home Fire Escape plan - Video
People aged 65 years and over are the community group at highest risk of accidental fires. In 2010, FRNSW attended 25 fatal residential fires. Nine of these fatalities were aged 65 years and over.
Every home needs an escape plan in case of a fire.
To play the above video, click the rectangular "play" button in the centre of the image.
This video is encoded with captions within YouTube's user interface. Press the rectangular "CC" button near the bottom right corner for subtitles/closed captions.
Select the button in the top right corner of the video for a list of more videos including:
- Fire safety in the kitchen
- Using electricity at home fire safety
- Home heating fire safety
- Fire safety in the bedroom
- Fire safety in the laundry
- Smoke alarms in the home
- What to do in an emergency
- Every home needs an escape plan
- Fire safety for BBQ's