Reporting hydrants

If maintenance or marking is required, report it to your local fire station, council or water authority.

If you feel something is not right or just want answers regarding hydrants, contact your local fire station, water authority or council.

These people are trained in hydrant systems and will provide you with assistance.

Find your closest fire station to contact here.

Find your local council.