CFU Admin and Activity Apps
Download the new CFU Admin & Activity App!
The CFU Admin and CFU Activity mobile apps will support you in your role as CFU volunteers. Both apps, used together, will improve communication, safety and situational awareness and provide more simple and streamlined activation.
CFU Admin App and Portal
- Both have the same content, look and feel
- Makes it easier for you to view and update your contact and unit details, view your training records and access maps and CFU documents.
CFU Activity App
- Receive Push Notifications alerting of Total Fire Bans (TOBAN’s) and FDR’s in your area (we will no longer be sending SMS notifications for TOBANS but emails will continue)
- Notifies you of bushfires within a 5km radius of your CFU location and displays it on an interactive map.
- CFU Members can activate for bushfires, hazard reductions, training and community events and allows communication between members.
- Allows the CFU Management Team access to see and manage unit activations on behalf of a unit and provides them with the ability to send messages to members
Both CFU Admin and Activity were tested by the CFU management team and CFU members to ensure they are easy to use and fit for purpose.
How to Download?
CFU Admin App
CFU Activity App
Download and use of the app may incur data charges from your carrier.
To find out more about how to use the mobile applications, download the CFU Admin and Activity User Guide. It is also available in the CFU portal under Resources – Info/Training Documents.
At this point, the Admin and Activity mobile applications are not available on Microsoft Windows or Blackberry operating systems. However, if you do not have access to Apple or Android devices, the CFU Portal has the same functionality as the CFU Admin App and you are still able to activate for a bushfire by calling 1300 000 238. This number will still be available for all members to use.
If you would like to provide feedback on the mobile applications, or if you have any questions, please contact the CFU Team on 1300 238 238 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy using your new CFU Apps!