Product warnings and recalls
Below is a list of warnings for NSW consumers from the NSW Department of Fire Trading that relate to fire safety warnings and recalls.
These links will direct you to the NSW Fair Trading website at: www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
For a comprehensive list of all warnings for NSW consumers on topics including scams, product recalls, product safety, travelling conmen and warnings about dealing with specific businesses, visit the NSW Fair Trading website at: www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au.
Current fire safety warnings and recalls
- Interim ban extended on alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Interim ban on sale of portable decorative alcohol-fuelled burners [external link]
- Warning On Hoverboards [external link]
- Public warning on portable butane 'lunchbox' cookers [external link]
- Electrical safety recall of Samsung top loading washing machines [external link]