Live Broadcast | FRNSW Media
WELCOME to the FRNSW Media LIVE coverage page.
When available, the FRNSW Media Team will broadcast LIVE coverage on this webpage of important events, important announcements and incidents. Make sure you are following us on Twitter and Facebook for ‘LIVE broadcast alerts’.
To successfully view this LIVE coverage, please ensure you have the latest version of your browser installed.
To share the link with others, copy | http://www.fire.nsw.gov.au/live
- The LIVE feed can be affected by adverse weather conditions, including: poor signal transmission and safe operation of equipment, ie. in the event of wet weather it is not always safe to operate our equipment from outside locations.
- The LIVE feed can be affected by signal coverage. Our equipment relies on good 3G and 4G coverage from the field; ‘patchy coverage areas’ can cause signal break-up.
- If the signal drops out, try ‘refreshing’ the page or ‘exit’ and revisit the link
- To ensure the best coverage is achieved, the camera may move. To avoid unnecessary motion, you may see ‘colour bar signal’ while the camera location is changed. Please be patient, the LIVE picture feed will resume as soon as the camera is set-up in the new position. There is only one camera in operation during our LIVE feed.
Are you on Twitter? Keep up-to-date with Fire & Rescue NSW via @FRNSW
- Quick Links
- Online Payments
- Automatic Fire Alarms
- Media releases
- Retained recruitment
- Hoarding and Squalor Fire Safety
- Lodge fire safety concern
- Building fire safety
- Fire safety for business
- Smoke alarms
- Recovery - After the fire
- Community Fire Units
- Right to information
- Find a fire station